by Cathy Parkes September 27, 2021 Updated: March 31, 2022
Lead exposure: Pre-1978 housing is at risk for lead-based paint!
- Avoid children playing in soil right outside home.
- Wet mop floors (vs. vacuuming).
- Use wet sanding technique (vs. dry sanding).
- Make sure children get enough iron and calcium in diet.
- Use cold water vs. hot water for drinking and cooking.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Hydatiform mole is a type of Gestational Trophoblastic Disease. Key S&S include: "Prune juice" discharge; Hyperemesis (severe n/v); Elevated hCG levelsRead More
During auscultation of the vessels of the neck, use the bell of the stethoscope, and ask the patient to hold their breath while you listen.Read More
Videos by Subject
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …