by Cathy Parkes September 27, 2021 Updated: December 29, 2021
Lead exposure: Pre-1978 housing is at risk for lead-based paint!
- Avoid children playing in soil right outside home.
- Wet mop floors (vs. vacuuming).
- Use wet sanding technique (vs. dry sanding).
- Make sure children get enough iron and calcium in diet.
- Use cold water vs. hot water for drinking and cooking.
by Cathy Parkes Jan 06, 2022
Sublimation is marked by an individual transforming unacceptable impulses into socially acceptable behaviors.Read Article
by Cathy Parkes Jan 03, 2022
A child with Growth Hormone Deficiency would have an average birth weight/length, but show delayed growth through childhood.Read Article
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …