Anatomy of a Flashcard
Level Up RN flashcards come with:
- Glossy front but a matte back that's perfect for pen or pencil notes.
- Organizational elements to keep them color-coded by section or body system.
- Call-outs of the key information & concepts.
- Icons to identify associated body system.
- Numbers for quick reference.
- Cross references to related content in other Level Up RN flashcard decks—it's all connected!
- Fun tips and memory devices.
- Red bold items to indicate what's MOST important. Focus on those if you're feeling overwhelmed!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
In this video, Meris covers a few basic tips you can incorporate into your daily practice to be a more inclusive healthcare professional for your LGBT+ patients.Read More
In this video excerpt, Cathy gives you three key tools for building resilience in nursing school.Read More
In this video, Cathy presents the top ten prefixes used in medical terminology. She will share the meaning of each prefix in the list, along with examples of medical terms that use those prefixes.Read More
Videos by Subject
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …