Nursing School Study Planner - 2022
It's not too late to get organized—get your 2022 planner 75% off and use it for the rest of the year!
The 2022 Nursing School Study Planner was created to help registered nursing and practical nursing students manage their time on a daily basis. Designed specifically with the demands of nursing school in mind, this nursing planner gives you space to:
- Plan your months and weeks.
- Set monthly goals and evaluate your progress.
- Track your daily time constraints.
- Track your clinical, simulation, or lab schedule.
- Keep track of your to-do list for school and home.
- Track upcoming assignments and exams.
- Plan future assignments.
- Track your habits for studying and more.
- Determine and track your three non-negotiable tasks for each day.
- Pep talks and test-taking/studying tips
- Cool Chicken hints
- 18 dedicated reference pages of frequently-used nursing information across 7 subjects
- 7" x 10" dimensions
- Lay-flat wire binding
- Follows a calendar year cycle: January 2022 - January 2023
- Page count: 196
- Scratch-resistant cover, silver corner protectors, blue elastic band for closure
Made for nursing students by working nurses and nurse educators, this nursing planner has everything you need to be able to plan ahead for your semester, get a jump on your assignments, and keep track of when and where you’re supposed to be. Be sure to check out the monthly drawings of our very own Cool Chicken in seasonally themed situations!
Shipping & Returns
Flat rate shipping is $7.50 on all orders and FREE for orders over $100. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned within 30 days, unused, and in the original shrink-wrapped packaging. Bulk discounted orders are not eligible for returns. See full return policy for details.
- nursing school
Definition of level up
This planner has helped organize my life in immense ways. It was my first month in nursing school and I was absolutely drowning with my previous planner. The Nursing School Planner's design and size absolutely helps with studying and getting ahead in the simplest ways. I absolutely love it and will purchase it for my second year.
I love the planner it helps me to stay organized
Very helpful with keeping me organized in my first year of nursing school.
Love my planner worth buying you won’t regret. Wish it hand a pocket though!
One of the best planners I could have invested in. I ordered it late in my nursing school journey as it coming to end (graduation) but thus far it’s AMAZING. I love the little study tips that are placed on some of the pages. Also a good time management tool. Great investment!