Nursing School Study Planner
The Nursing School Study Planner was created to help registered nursing and practical nursing students manage their time on a daily basis. Designed specifically with the demands of nursing school in mind, this nursing planner gives you space to:
- Plan your months and weeks.
- Set monthly goals and evaluate your progress.
- Track your daily time constraints.
- Track your clinical, simulation, or lab schedule.
- Keep track of your to-do list for school and home.
- Track upcoming assignments and exams.
- Plan future assignments.
- Track your habits for studying and more.
- Determine and track your three non-negotiable tasks for each day.
- Pep talks and test-taking/studying tips
- Cool Chicken hints
- 18 dedicated reference pages of frequently-used nursing information across 7 subjects
- 7" x 10" dimensions
- Lay-flat wire binding
- Page count: 196
- Scratch-resistant cover, silver corner protectors, blue elastic band for closure
2022-2023 Academic Year - NEW!
The 2022-23 planner follows an academic year: August 2022 - August 2023. Updated to include:
- Brand new test-taking and studying tips at the start of each month.
- Brand new pep talks at the start of each month.
- New cool chicken hints on the monthly calendar view.
- More reference material! Includes new pages for psychiatric mental health, nutrition, and leadership.
- Layout has been enhanced to provide additional line space to write on.
- Non-negotiable checklist is now available for every day of the week, including weekends.
2022 Calendar Year
The 2022 planner follows a calendar year cycle: January 2022 - January 2023
It's not too late to get organized—get your 2022 planner 75% off and use it for the rest of the year!
Made for nursing students by working nurses and nurse educators, this nursing planner has everything you need to be able to plan ahead for your semester, get a jump on your assignments, and keep track of when and where you’re supposed to be. Be sure to check out the monthly drawings of our very own Cool Chicken in seasonally themed situations!
Shipping & Returns
Flat rate shipping is $7.50 on all orders and FREE for orders over $99. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned within 30 days, unused, and in the original shrink-wrapped packaging. Bulk discounted orders are not eligible for returns. See full return policy for details.
- nursing school
Definition of level up
This planner has helped organize my life in immense ways. It was my first month in nursing school and I was absolutely drowning with my previous planner. The Nursing School Planner's design and size absolutely helps with studying and getting ahead in the simplest ways. I absolutely love it and will purchase it for my second year.
This planner is awesome.
I love this planner. It is well organized and the tips are great. My favorite part of the planner is the goals and outcomes. I try to make sure that I have that filled out so, I can focus on what I feel is important in order to succeed.
LURn Nursing School
Love this planner. I will be using this in nursing school for sure. Every medical profession needs to get this planner. You will never regret it‼️✨
Perfect perfect perfect !
I’ve always been a planner. I have ADHD and to help me stay organized and feel like I have my life together I need a planner. Being in nursing school you juggle SO many things at once. This planner was everything I needed!
Excited to use my planner
My planner arrived very quickly, I love the reference pages in the back, the layout of it will help keep me on track throughout the year! Can’t wait to use it next week!