The Dosage Calculation workbook & course provides an integrated approach to helping you master dosage calculation problems. This multimodal approach contains a variety of dose calculation problems and other med math calculation/conversion problems that you need to know in nursing school and in your clinical practice.
We've included many example problems throughout the workbook to help you learn and feel confident in your ability to solve a wide variety of dosage calculation problems that could be thrown your way on exams!
Photos show digital rendering for illustrative purposes only.
The course includes
- 1-year access
- 11 Online Chapters
- An exclusive library of ad-free practice videos
- Digital access to full solutions for each problem
Dosage Calculation Topics
- Abbreviations, prescriptions, and drug label components
- Oral medications
- Injectable medications
- IV therapy
- Concentration, reconstitution, and dilution
- Intake and output
- Pediatric nursing
- Critical care
Which Nursing Exams Do These Flashcards Help With?
- Comprehensive Predictor exams (e.g., HESI, ATI)
- NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN exams
- Dosage calculation exams
Who will level up their learning using these flashcards?
- Nursing students
- Registered and practical nurses