Incivility in Nursing - Course
Research indicates incivility and bullying are alarmingly prevalent in the healthcare field. This has a negative impact on nurses, healthcare workers, and hospital systems. It can also lead to negative patient outcomes. In this webinar, we present real-world, helpful information on how to stop incivility and bullying on a nursing unit, addressing a real practice gap.
The webinar is presented by Lacy Hager MSN, Ed., RN. Lacy is a seasoned nurse educator and loves to bring practicality through the use of simulated experiences. She gets joy through learning experiences shared in a safe, nonjudgmental environment.
Participants of this learning activity will be able to:
- Learn all about:
- Examples of common uncivil & bullying behaviors
- How bullying at work affects nurses
- How incivility & bullying affect hospital systems and patients
- Strategies you can use to deflect these behaviors
- Formulate a personal plan to nurture a positive working environment in your nursing unit
- Apply what you learn to improve your work environment
Who is this for?
RNs, PNs, LPNs
- Advanced Practice nurses
Contact Hour Details
- Type: Webinar
- Expiration Time: You have 12 months to view and complete these contact hours from time of purchase
- Number of Contact Hours: 1
- Lead Planner: Lacy Hager MSN, Ed., RN, R.T.(R)(MR)
- Secondary Planner: Cathy Parkes BSN, RN, CWCN, PHN
Level Up RN Contact Hours
Level Up RN is committed to helping nurses and nursing students level up all through their careers. Our team of practicing nurses and nurse educators work together to identify practice gaps and to create practical, interesting contact hour opportunities to address those gaps.
- Level Up RN is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- None of the planners for this activity have relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.