EKG Interpretation for Nurses - Course
The EKG Interpretation Course for Nurses is a purpose-built online learning experience to give you confidence interpreting EKGs.
- Master the top 10 things you need to know in EKG interpretation
- Track your progress
- Test your understanding
- Build your confidence - you got this!
Cathy Parkes, BSN, RN, CWCN, PHN in collaboration with a number of other nurses and nursing resources, designed this online course to help nurses master critical aspects of EKG interpretation.
Participants of this learning activity will be able to:
- Recognize components of an EKG waveform.
- Identify cardiac rhythms.
- Determine appropriate treatment and interventions for different cardiac rhythms.
Who is this for?
RNs, PNs, LPNs
- Advanced Practice nurses
Contact Hour Details
- Type: Online Course
- Expiration Time: You have 12 months to view and complete these contact hours from time of purchase
- Number of Contact Hours: 7.5
- Lead Planner: Cathy Parkes BSN, RN, CWCN, PHN
Level Up RN Contact Hours
Level Up RN is committed to helping nurses and nursing students level up all through their careers. Our team of practicing nurses and nurse educators work together to identify practice gaps and to create practical, interesting contact hour opportunities to address those gaps.
- Level Up RN is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- None of the planners for this activity have relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.